The RR3000 Slim features a durable, low-maintenance design, delivering superior security, elegant style, and smooth, simple operation with fast opening speeds of up to 80” per second. The innovative DiscDrive technology and aluminum slats offer frictionless rolling for less wear and longer door life. The RR3000 Slim is ideal for the auto industry, parking garages, and transportation facilities in high-traffic areas.
|max. 14 ft x 14 ft
|up to 80" per second
|up to 24" per second
Features & Benefits
- Easy to maintain slats. Slats are designed to be individually replaced for an easy and fast fix.
- No Springs. The door was designed with low maintenance in mind by eliminating the need for counterbalance systems including springs, counterweights, and straps.
- Low Profile Side Columns. Designed to fit in tight spaces with tight tolerances on side room clearance. 7” wide side columns are perfect for service write-up bays and other tight parking spaces.
WHY OUR DOOR
- Low profile side frames, with a 7” width, are designed to fit in tight spaces. A smaller overall footprint reduces costs for car dealerships and customers with security applications.
- Improves productivity and help keep buildings secure with fast opening speeds of up to 80” per second and closing up to 24” per second.
- Keep traffic moving with reduced maintenance costs due to its springless design, direct drive motor, and a curtain design that does not utilize rollers or hinges.
- Features rigid aluminum vision slats made to be individually and effi ciently replaced, doubling as a visually appealing design and security feature.
- Offers clear, durable polycarbonate slats that provide an unobstructed view of traffic on both sides of the door for safety measures.
- Provides reliable, low-maintenance operation due to its innovative DiscDrive technology and durable aluminum slats which allows for no-slat contact resulting in a much quieter door operation compared to other high-performance doors.
- Light curtain safety system automatically detects objects in the doorway, reducing accidents and extending the door’s lifetime.