Express Delivery for High Speed Doors
- The UltraFast is a low maintenance door ideal for high fork-truck traffic.
- The UltraSlim is an affordable, spacesaving door ideal for reducing energy loss.
- Both the UltraFast and UltraSlim doors can reach opening speeds of up to 60″ per second.
- Both doors feature the BacFlap Auto-reset System with a breakaway bottom beam that prevents door panel tears and automatically resets itself after accidental impact.
Simple Options for Expedient Delivery
Albany’s popular UltraFast and UltraSlim high speed door models can be shipped, installed and
operational in just days.
- Door sizes limited to 8’ or 10’ wide, and 8’ to 12’ high.
- The intelligent MCC VectorControl is available for all RapidDoor orders. VectorControl technology monitors electrical currents, and uses only what is needed for optimal drive performance.
- Select from a range of activation devices including motion detectors, push button stations and pull cords.
- For additional safety, include a 6-foot high light curtain of infrared beams that sense interruption and automatically reverse the door to the open position.
Take Advantage of Lower Costs
High speed doors add considerable value to your top and bottom line.
- Increase productivity, decrease maintenance, reduce lost-time incidents and improve workflow.
- Both the UltraFast and UltraSlim are equipped with a tight double seal on the top and sides for double protection against energy loss.
- Use the RapidDoor Program in conjunction with Albany’s TimePayment Leasing option. For example, receive a $12,000 high speed door for less than $299 per month.
Lease based on 60 months, rates may vary.
To get your high speed door delivered fast call us at (800) ALBANY1 ( 252-2691) and select 3 for sales or email email@example.com